Version 2.3.2 – Feb 2015
- Main image supports two types of flash memory chip: Atmel AT25DF041A and Adesto AT25SF041.
Version 2.2.5 – Sept 2014
- Change intra-signal pause calculation for modulated signals to be exact rather than in cycles.
- [RH001-2193] Fix regression error from 2.2.4 that resulted in intra-signal pause being doubled.
Version 2.2.4 – Aug 2014
- Change the calculation of modulated signal gaps to be exact rather than in cycles of the carrier frequency.
- Ensure the start of the next pulse starts “on” to avoid a half cycle delay.
- Ensure the number of transitions in the modulation “on” period is odd, so it ends when it deasserts.
Version 2.1.2 – May 2013
- Handles multiple hardware variants.
- Improved configuration management.
- Fix to stop out of buffer messages crashing the USB (FX1) chip.
Version 1.4.6 – Aug 2012
- Added configuration options for power output levels for different IR LED driver chips.
Version 1.4.5 – Jun 2012
- Supports the output of very long IR signals via the synchronous API.
Version 1.4.4 – May 2012
- Calculation of number of cycles in a signal pulse is rounded up rather than down. This more accurately reproduces IR signal generation of previous RedRat devices.
Version 1.4.3 – Dec 2011
- Better integration with FX1 firmware messages.
- Supports IR signal capture with the correct USB micro (FX1) firmware.
Version 1.4.1 – Oct 2011
- The box will enter a lower power state when idle, reducing power consumption by more than 150mA.
Version 1.3.8 – Sept 2011
- Firmware version shown at startup on red LEDs.