Version 4.10 – 16 Aug 2017
- USB RR-X set as default device.
Version 4.09 – 6 April 2017
- Fixed a bug on export of data in irNetBox format.
Version 4.08 – 24 March 2017
- Supports the RedRat-X.
- Default RedRat saved across sessions.
Version 4.07 – 20 Oct 2016
- Added search by IP option.
- Supports the irNetBox-IV.
- Fixes a bug in viewing DoubleSignals in the signal viewer.
- RS001-2274: No longer attempts to learn XMP type signals using an irNetBox.
Version 4.05 – 26 April 2016
- Options dialog window added. irNetBoxes can now be ignored in RedRat device search.
- Additional minor fix to LIRC signal export.
- Uses V4.11 of RedRat core code.
Version 4.03 – 16 March 2016
- Fixes to signal export issues.
- Improved disposal of writers on file export.
Version 4.02 – 3 Feb 2016
- Moved to .NET 4.5.1.
- Includes an update check and auto-update.
- Fixes to XML signal display.
- Fixes to LIRC signal export.
- Many small bug fixes.
Version 3.14 – 19 Sept 2014
- A bug in subtle aspects of XMP signal calculations resulted in incorrect data being shown in the signal viewer. Now fixed.
Version 3.13 – 19 May 2014
- Double or toggle signals did not work correctly when testing their output. Now fixed.
Version 3.12 – 7 May 2014
- Fixed a bug in signal comparison code.
Version 3.11 – 5 May 2014
- Added import of irNetBox text formatted data.
- Added File -> New menu item.
- Can view and edit XMP signal parameters in the signal viewer.
- Signal editing is managed somewhat better in the signal viewer.
- XMP1 parameters are shown briefly in the signal input dialog window.
Version 3.09 – 9 Sept 2013
- Supports irNetBoxes with the new XPort-05 version. Further information on this is available here.
- An option to automatically load the last file used on startup has been added.
Version 3.08 – 6 Feb 2013
- Improvement in parsing Pronto IR signal data.
Version 3.07 – 15 Nov 2012
- Can now export ir-output and LIRC formatted data for DoubleSignals.
Version 3.06 – 28 Aug 2012
- The decode window now gives timestamps when logging IR signal input.
Version 3.05 – 8 May 2012
- When outputting very long IR signals (greater than two seconds), the USB timeout is automatically adjusted so that there is no USB communication timeout error is generated.
Version 3.04 (beta) – 22 Nov 2011
- The export of empty IR signals in irNetBox format would cause an error. This is now fixed and a list of empty, non-exported signals is given to the user.
Version 3.03 (beta) – 26 Oct 2011
- Exports datasets in the IrOuptut (Linux) format.
Version 3.02 (beta) – 5 Sept 2011
- Moved to .NET 3.5.
- Added a graphical viewer for IR signals.
- Can drag and drop signal DB XML files onto main window to open/add.
- Handling of XML device and device DB files is a bit more intelligent.
- Added experimental export of datasets in Linux LIRC format.
- Does NOT now require administrator privileges first time that it is run.
Version 2.28 – 10 Dec 2009
- If two network interfaces on a PC, it used to add an irNetBox twice (or crash). Now only adds the irNetBox once.
- Improved unhandled exception management and user notification.
Version 2.27 – 09 Oct 2009
- Supports the setting of LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH power output levels on irNetBox-IIs. This requires irNetBox-II firmware of version 2.03IP or higher for reliable operation.
- Bug fix – if test signal output pressed multiple times, multiple output threads would be started.
Version 2.26 – 22 July 2009
- High speed capture mode for keyboard type signals is supported on the RedRat3-II. This requires the RR3-II firmware to be V1.08 or higher.
- Input of XMP signals caused the application to crash – now fixed.
Version 2.25 – 17 Jun 2009
- Built so that it works on 64-bit XP & Vista Windows in addition to 32-bit systems.
Version 2.24 – 4 Feb 2009
- Added export in Pronto signal format (not guaranteed to work with all signals).
- Improved exception handling.
- Fixed bug in export of IR signals in the irNetBox format – didn’t work if more than 16 length values in the signal.
- Double and toggle signals correctly exported for RR2 format.
Version 2.22 – 6 Oct 2008
- When exporting IR signals with “toggle bits” as data blocks for the irNetBox it now creates two signal data blocks, one for each toggle state.
Version 2.21 – 30 Sept 2008
- Supports the high speed capture mode of RR3-IIs. Needs RR3-II firmware version 1.04.
- Supports the USB version of the irNetBox-II.
- Fixes a bug causing the application to hang when an irNetBox is set to IP_ADDRESS lookup, but is not actually available on the network.
- Fixed a bug in the RedRat core code that caused error messages returned from IR signal input by the irNetBox to be handled incorrectly. This also requires irNetBox firmware versions:
- irNetBox: Firmware version 1.05.
- irNetBox-II: Firmware version 2.02.
- An update program can be used to update your RedRat hardware to the most recent firmware version.
Version 2.20 – 16 May 2008
- Supports the RedRat3-II in addition to older RedRats.
- Fixed null pointer exception when trying to read/write signal capture params when no RR found.
- If don’t have any RedRats, then one is added, a new search will now set the default RedRat to the first one found.
Version 2.06 – 31 Jan 2008
- Added support for capture of XMP-1 IR signal datasets.
Version 2.05 – 20 Nov 2007
- Export of data in irNetBox format changed slightly. Each data line now includes a keyword indicating IR signal type: MOD_SIG, IRDA_SIG etc.
- Better error handling for pronto signal input.
- Miscellaneous small improvements to the underlying SDK code.
Version 2.04 – 11 June 2007
- First .NET 2.0 version to be released.
- Small improvement in IR signal decoder.
- Added support for the USB version of irNetBox.
- Improved comms with the irNetBox.
- Works with Micorsoft Vista.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
Version 1.28 – 08 Oct 2006
- Supports the latest version of the irNetBox.
Version 1.27 – 22 July 2006
- Improved selection in signal tree view.
- Fixed bug that caused exception on decode window opening with no RedRat device attached.
- Fixed bug causing null pointer exception with decoder when editing device properties.
- Installer now allows installation on .NET 2.0
Version 1.26 – 2 Dec 2005
- Signal decoding was still not working properly – sorry! Now fixed.
- Supports newer irNetBoxes that use the “X2” version of the XPort.
- Fixed a bug causing an exception on creation of a new device.
- Fixed a bug in signal decoding.
- Added support for adjusting the RC correction parameter.
- Better support for RedRat2 data files.
- When learning IR signals from an irNetBox, it attempts to connect to it automatically.
- Includes a new device/remote wizard for more efficient IR signal capture.
- Does a late-connection to irNetBoxes rather than connecting on startup.
- Added support for Keyboard-type modulated signals (i.e. signals with 3 parts, key press, key hold and key release).
- Added support for output of FlashCode signals. These have pulses of non-modulated IR, i.e. no carrier frequency.
- Added import of device/remote data from the RedRat website.
- Added export and output of IrDa type signals for irNetBox.
- Added drag and drop support for AVDevices as well as IRPackets.